1. Voting in the Best in Shelter Dog Show will take place over four days, from 12:01 a.m. June 14 through 11:59 p.m. June 17, 2012.
2. Voting will be limited to one vote per visitor to the site per day.
3. There are no age restrictions on those eligible to vote.
4. Each participating shelter will enter four dogs in the competition.
5. Puppies and dogs younger than one year old are not eligible for the Best in Shelter dog show simply because people always gravitate toward puppies.
6. Dogs entered into the competition should be available for adoption by the general public at the time of voting.
7. There is a limit of one winner per participating shelter.
|Copyright © 2012 Best in Shelter. All rights in the pages and contents of this website site are reserved. * Best in Shelter’s 501c3 application is pending IRS approval.|