How to resolve potential problems with voting
If you’re encountering issues when trying to cast your vote, you may be able to resolve them using one of the following suggestions.
on iPhone or iPad
1. Open Settings found on the home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
2. Scroll down and tap on Safari.
3. If you see the option “Clear Cookies and Data” tap on it. If you do not see it, tab on “Advanced” first, followed by “Website data” and finally on the “Remove all Website Data”.
4. A pop up message will appear to confirm your choice. Click Clear to proceed.
5. Return to the competition page and try to vote again (look for “login to vote” or “vote now” buttons).
If the above solution does not work, we suggest you download and install Chrome browser and try to vote from Chrome. You can download a free copy at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/chrome-web-browser-by-google/id535886823?mt=8
If the above suggestions does not resolve your issue we suggest you try to vote from a desktop or a laptop computer.
on Desktop / Laptop Computer
1. Update your web browser to its latest version. See here for detailed instructions.
2. Clear your browsers cache. See here for detailed instructions depending on your browser type.
4. Return to the competition page and try again (look for “login to vote” or “vote now” buttons).
If the above solution does not work, we suggest you try to vote from an alternative browser. For example if you’ve been trying to vote from Firefox, try to vote from Chrome. If you’ve been trying to vote from Chrome, try to vote from Internet Explorer (Edge), etc. For a list of alternative browsers see here.